Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas time again....

Which means that it's Christmas card photo time again. Trying to get that "perfect" picture....*SIGH*....we were bound to end up with a few funny shots here and there...this year, we had more than usual....here are some out-takes from our little adventure.
4 kids, a husband who hates doing this (but loves me enough to put up with it) and a mom who could easily do this all day long (if the batteries and kids lasted)
I almost sent a photo out with just the out-takes from our little day out, how could I have chosen just one though!?!?! However, I found one that worked and sent that. (although I didn't print enough--so if you didn't get one, I apologize!!!)
*Waaaa-hoo!!*

*I'm soooo done*

*look at me, I'm a super hero!!*

*no more paparazzi!*

*Let me goooooooooooooo!!!*

*double head fix*
*I don't even wanna know....no really, I don't!*

*you can't see me....can you?"

*no more, mom!!*

*this stinks*
*head fix*
*enough, mother*

*FINISH OR I'LL BE FORCD TO GET UGLY*

*No idea what's going on down there*
*look our car, let's go!*

*ugh my nose!!!*
*must....keep...hands......still!*

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!! may you have a blessed holiday season and get everything your heart desires!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did we ever get the picture we wanted, you ask....
Of course!

*F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!*


Love,
The crazy Miller family!

2 comments:

Will and Vannessa said...

Where were these pics taken? I like the trees in the background.

The Miller 6 said...

Those were taken at the entrance of our subdivision. Come on over and see it :) take pics and bring Cole!