Thursday, September 24, 2009

Picture day...

It's OVER PRICED PICTURE DAY!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Today is school picture day!! yes, folks it's that time again for over priced pictures of my kids!!! Can I get a "Whooo!"

here's what the kids decided to wear (OK, I confess...Jay and I decided)
We've only bought school photos once or twice....they are seriously over-priced--like (1) 8x10, (2) 5x7 and (8) wallets for like 42 bucks! I prefer to take them to Portrait Innovations where I get too many to hand out for 100 bucks. LOL...I know I'm saving soooooooo much money that way, huh!? At least I feel like I'm getting a better value (and I am!)

Then there's lil miss Jillian...she's all preppy today in a skirt I made her the other day. I wish I had more of this fabric, I LOVE IT! It's actually flannel--but the color scheme is just right up my alley..I love it!! I wish I had time to make a peasant top to go with it, even a vest over the top would have been cute too....but this will work for now. I'm on the look out for more plaid fabrics now though cuz I love the look of this little skirt, my mind is whirling with ideas and grand dreams of sending her off to Kinder next year with a whole wardrobe made from me....won't happen I know but man to be that good!!! *SIGH*
Here are 3 out of 4 of my crazy kids...taken this morning at 7:30 am!
(that early and they're all smiling...pretty proud of myself right about now!)





1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I hear ya! I won't buy school pictures anymore either.

I take my kids out and do a photo shoot with them and they love it. It's free and I get much better shots.

Adorable kiddos you've got!