Friday, November 6, 2009

He would die if he knew I posted this...

Christian has his FIRST DATE tonight!!  I'm sooo excited for him!  It's Homecoming today at Sharyland High School and last night was his last football game (GO RATTLERS!) they won 28-7!  Ending the season on a great note!  While at the game Jay looked over at a cheerleader and saw Christian's number (14) on one of the cheerleaders cheeks.  Of course I could hardly wait for him to be done so I could ask about her.  He grinned, played dumb and got embarrassed....but fessed up her name was Raquel.  Then we got home and he timidly asked if he could have some money cuz a bunch of them wanted to go to BJ's (a restaurant here) after the game.  I was like "Well who's going" (diligent momma, good job!) and he turned another darker shade of read and said "Oh a bunch of us, but Raquel invited me to go"   my response? "THE cheerleader Raquel!?"

...oh yeah...THE CHEERLEADER RAQUEL!  hahahahaha...(unfortunately I couldn't get a good look at her so I don't know if she's a cutie or not...but whatever..my boy has his first "date!")  For those with younger kids, you don't get it yet..this is huge..this is like the first step...or sending them off to Kindergarten!  I feel like I should whip out his baby book and document it---but it would look weird to have it go from "First fruit: Peaches" to "well, he's 15 now and having his first date on 10-6-09"  So I had to blog it! My baby boy is getting so grown up--time for Jay to have THE talk with him, I guess...


And NO Grandpa you can't call him until tomorrow afternoon! He all ready got his phone taken away at school once and we had to go pick it up and pay 15 bucks...NO MORE TROUBLE!!  So you can call him tomorrow and give him a hard time :)

No comments: